Save your above membership card to your home screen by using the steps below.
To add a website page to the home screen of your iPhone or Android device, you can create a shortcut or bookmark. Here are step-by-step instructions for both iOS (iPhone) and Android:
1. *Open Safari:* Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone.
2. *Navigate to the Website:* Type in the URL of the website you want to add to your home screen and visit the site.
3. *Tap the Share Button:* The Share button is typically located at the bottom center of the Safari browser (it looks like a square with an arrow pointing upwards).
4. *Add to Home Screen:* Scroll down on the Share menu, and you’ll find the “Add to Home Screen” option. Tap on it.
5. *Customize the Shortcut:* You can change the name of the shortcut if you want. Once you’re done, tap the “Add” button in the upper-right corner.
6. *Shortcut Added:* The website page will now appear on your iPhone’s home screen as an app-like icon.
Adding a Website Page to Android Home Screen:*
1. *Open Chrome:* Launch the Chrome browser on your Android device.
2. *Navigate to the Website:* Enter the website’s URL and visit the site.
3. *Access the Menu:* Tap the three-dot menu icon in the upper-right corner of Chrome (it looks like “…”).
4. *Add to Home Screen:* In the menu that opens, select “Add to Home screen” or a similar option. This might vary slightly depending on your Android version and browser.
5. *Customize the Shortcut:* You can edit the name of the shortcut if you like. When you’re ready, tap the “Add” button.
6. *Shortcut Added:* The website page will be added to your Android home screen as an icon.
Please note that the exact steps and terminology may vary slightly depending on the browser or device you’re using. These instructions are based on typical experiences with Safari on iOS and Chrome on Android.
Once the shortcut is on your home screen, you can easily access the website by tapping the icon, just like you would with a regular app.